- Types of Speeches
How to prepare a speech
- Based on purpose: Expository (explanation), Entertaining, and Persuasive (position and action)
- Based on Preparation/Delivery:Extemporaneous, Impromptu, Manuscript, and Memorized speech.
Introductions- should lead to the body and attract attention from the audience
- Narrow the topic down.
- Gather information (matterload).
- Organize the speech (outline/manuscript)
- Deliver the speech (practice)
- Shocking remark
- Hypothetical Illustration
- Completion of idea in the introduction ( Answering the question, proving the quotation etc.)